Hello, We have added a Horror Category! Visit read.rifflebooks.com and login. Click on your profile picture, settings and add Horror as either an expertise or category. Best, Riffle Support
This feature has been added! Add a note/review to each book added to your Riffle book Lists. Go to read.rifflebooks.com, Profile, Lists, Create a List. Create a ’Slideshow (with notes) list. Add a note/comment to each book in the list. Best, Marquina and Riffle Support
This feature has been added! Go to read.rifflebooks.com, Profile, Lists, Create A List. Create a ’Slideshow (with notes) list. Add a note/comment to each book in the list. Best, Marquina and Riffle Support
This feature is available! Please login at read.rifflebooks.com and click on your Profile. Click the + to add multiple books to your "currently reading’ list. Thank you all for your patience.
such as goodreads, librarything, etc270 votes
About a month ago we pushed an update to Riffle so that your goodreads Reviews and your ‘Read’ and ‘Interested In’ lists can be imported to your Riffle profile.
There were some issues with large data files, but these have been resolved.
If you haven’t imported your goodreads .csv data into Riffle, please try it today.
1. Export your .csv data from goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/review/import/ by clicking the text near the upper right corner of the page that ways ‘export to a csv file’
2. Login to Riffle at read.rifflebooks.com
3. Click on your profile image
4. Click on the Settings tab in the middle of the page
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the Goodreads History Import
6. Click ‘Choose File’ and select your goodreads .csv file that you exported in Step 1.
- Don't see your idea?