I suggest you ...

let users interact on your site

Otherwise, what's the point? I'm about to give up on this site. What's the use of building lists if I don't know what other people think about them? I'm not interested in sharing my lists on facebook. Those friends either already know what I'm reading or aren't interested. What I'd like is to be able to talk with people who are just here to talk about books.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terrell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRiffle (Riffle Support, Riffle) responded  · 

Hello, We have added Disqus comments on all Lists so that Riffle users can suggest books to add to lists and have a greater sense of community. To check out this feature, go to read.rifflebooks.com, hover your cursor over the Riffle logo and click on LISTS in the drop down menu. Find a list that looks interesting. Click on that list title to see all the books in that list. If you have a suggestion for the list or comment, add it in the Disqus comments area at the bottom of the list. Thank you all for your feedback! Best, Riffle Support

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KyleN commented  · 

This is my primary problem with the site. It's a very beautiful and well organized site however without more advanced user interactions, reviews, commentaries, or even forums there's simply not enough information or engagement to keep bringing me back to Riffle without it.

• kristin commented  · 

As an addendum to this idea I would love to be able to comment on my own books, rather than just "read", "interested" or "recommend." Being able to TALK a little about the books and interact would be a huge improvement. Otherwise you may as well just use Amazons recommendations.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh, I didn't know this didn't exist....Hmmmmm...

Feedback and Knowledge Base